Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Seeds Sown

The seed of the gospel was sown last week. I pray that those seeds might land on fertile soil and that the Lord will harvest those souls for His glory.

I pray for the Finnish lady who heard the gospel on the plane.
I pray for the hundreds of tracts that were passed out by the team.
I pray for the teenage boys that heard the good news of Jesus.
I pray for the Australian tourist who heard how to find forgiveness in Christ.
I pray for those trapped in situations and sins, like prostitution, to be set free in Christ.
I pray for the thousands that heard the gospel at the Franklin Graham event.
I pray for the hundreds that responded to the call of repentance and faith.
I pray for the drunk college student who heard the gospel.

Lord, continue your work in their lives.

No comments: