Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Life Change Estonia

My prayer for the people of Estonia is that they might have the life changing privelege of knowing Jesus as Lord. As I was there last week working and praying to that end, my life was changed.

As I have mentioned before, one of the reasons I love missions is because of how the Lord uses it in my own life. I was challenged to rely upon the Lord, to seek Him diligently, and to pray fervently. The end result was that I felt like the Lord did a great work in my own life. I hope that lives were changed in Estonia. I know that mine was.

Taking steps of faith are never easy. It isn't easy to put yourself out there and share Christ with a friend or stranger. It is not easy to be devoted to intense times of prayer. It isn't easy to leave your home for a week and go somewhere half way across the globe. But, I have never regretted take a step that forces me to rely even more upon the Lord. You should give it a try. It will do wonders for your faith and walk with Christ.

No comments: