Monday, August 6, 2007

Love of My Life


The wonderful, the matchless grace of Jesus...


That is a line from a great hymn about God's grace. When I stop and recount how God has been so gracious to me it is absolutely stunning. And the more the years roll on the more it seems to unfold.


Today is a milestone for me in the experience of God's grace. Today Michelle and I celebrate our 13th wedding anniversary. Michelle is proof of God's grace. That the Lord would put us together is a gift that I could never imaging or ask for. I am truly blessed to be united as one in Christ with my best friend, companion, helper, and lover.


It is hard to believe that it has been thirteen years! I look forward to the future, but relish the present with the one the Lord has so graciously put in my life.


No comments: